Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Orbs Of Power, Like Suns

Dreamt that Devin and I were driving down the interstate. It was flooded in areas and Devin was still driving the speed limit, so we hydroplaned off the road and were driving on a big, hilly ditch. I called Sarah to tell her we might not make it (I think I meant to tell Sarah to tell Scarlet we loved her, because I was thinking of Scarlet when I said that).

Then I'm outside, flying. Sarah is also there. She is creating these big orange orbs that have powers. From a far enough distance away, they look like setting suns. She's making a bunch of them and plans to absorb them into her so that she has powers, or more powers since we're both flying. It seems like we were superheroes or something, fighting something bad in the world. I also remember everything outside was broken buildings, trash and graffiti everywhere, etc.. We were next to the ocean and a gas station or something. It was flooded in areas.

Then suddenly I am talking to some random female author. She is asking me if I read her books. I explain I've read some, but not all. She hands me one book and tells me that it's her best, then she hands me two books stuck together and tell me that it's her personal favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment