Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Alien Egg

Dreamt someone put raw (cracked) eggs in a bunch of individual Ziplock bags and hung them up all over in a kitchen. I think this kitchen was at a workplace, and that it was supposed to be a prank of some sort. I remember looking at the different bags and suddenly saw an egg with a face that resembled the creature from the movie "Alien". It was biting at nothing really in particular, but was gnashing its teeth around violently. It terrified me. I started yelling for Devin and suddenly instead of being in a Ziplock bag, it was in a plastic grocery bag and was falling to the floor amongst a bunch of other similar bags. I searched everywhere for it but could not find it. At some point I started looking for it on videos, as if I had seen it on a tape before. I was looking on my parents' old console TV we had for so long when I was a child. After awhile I started thinking it was a fish I had seen and was looking for that (with the creepy Alien face) instead. I also thought I had seen it in a video of Abraham Lincoln, so I was looking for him, too.


Yeah.. I don't get it, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment