Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, January 13, 2024

Night Swimming

Dreamt Sarah called me and asked me where I was because we had plans to meet at Dad's pond to swim. I freaked out, looked at time, and realized we were running late and it'd get dark really soon (like by the time we get there).. I tried calling dev and no answer. Tried again, no answer. Suddenly two ex friends D+J and their families walk in and I'm confused but somehow remember they were coming with. They ask if I'm ready to go. I freaked out because I don't like people, barely like them as it is, and the house is a mess... I run upstairs (kind of looks like wades house) and look for clothes to wear, bras, etc. Finally I get a hold of dev (he was apparently supposed to pick up pizza and be back, but pizza is getting cold now) and he's already there and was talking to his cousin and forgot to come pick us all up. I scream at him to hurry because people are here and I don't want to wait with them. I go back downstairs and some of the kids are asking me questions.. they meet my corgi... Etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment