Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Candy

Dreamt I was eating a bunch of candy and worrying about my blood sugar
 Whole all this is happening, I'm watching TV and waiting for a type of candy to be called off because of it's the one I'm eating then I have to stand up and do something.. I forget which. Mom, dad, Erin, Sarah.. they are also doing this. None of us have the same candy name, so we all have to go separate. Wait maybe we had to do a game or something? Like a bingo or some kind of numbers or work game?? Seems like I got confused and was mixing up who had what candy... Mostly everyone left to go do something so I had to message them when their turn was. 

Also I remember being with someone (a guy) and we are swimming or in a boat or something and we're looking for something specific. Like penguins? We find a rollercoaster and he wants to go on and I decline. He goes by himself I think. 

Right before waking up I'm asking Sarah about the game and she goes to her room and kinda shuts door in my face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment