Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Killing Time

Bad people going after us. It was like they could kill us multiple times coming back to life or we could come back to life. I know me and Sarah were for sure together in the dream.. I don't know who else was with us, but a family of us. I think I was young, so must have been my parents. I know we were right in warrens. I remember someone coming at us with a gun or something. I remember a fire started. I had to run out of the house and quickly grab people. I think I became an adult for a second, because my kids were there in the dream, so I had to carry them with husband. He carried one and I the other. Then we ran off away from the bad guy enough to hide out. We were in an old abandoned house. It looked familiar to me and I saw a flashback to a little girl swinging from the ceiling doing some trick... It was my cousin's daughter with her auntie (another cousin) teaching her how to swing that high up. I was with my sister and she started remembering this place.. it was like we were back in time? I was wearing a shirt with the band Hanson on it, so I became a little kid again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment