Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, January 15, 2024

The Hotel

Horrible dream. Dreamt I was at a hotel with husband and his family. I guess maybe it was my birthday but there was a lady there with us. Just some random lady that wanted to hang out with us. I was so upset she was there because I was worried she was trying to steal husband away. We were supposed to celebrate my birthday and I was so distraught that I couldn't even talk or want to be there, so I told everyone I was tired and wanted to go up to my hotel room. Everyone stayed to swim. Up in my room, the lights flickered and I looked around in the room and noticed an area was opened up to let another room in if they wanted. I freaked out, shut and locked that door immediately, and warned of some random person that was supposed to be my friend that the door was open to another door. We got a little worried someone could enter. I decided to go back down and husband is creating a trampoline under the pool so people can jump while they swim. I warn him about this lady trying to steal him. Heaughs it off and just gets annoyed by me. I get angry. Mean to his family who want to have a dinner for my birthday. We are sitting down and I was allowed to pick a movie or music or something and I'm trying to search up the best media related to harming a lady trying to steal a husband (they don't know this tho). The lady looks over and grabs the list I'm looking at and puts it in the middle of the table and says we can all help pick and I snatch the list back and tell her it's my birthday. I leave the table. I explain to my niece V what's going on and what this lady is doing. She's mad too, but can't do anything. We all end up in a thrift store. I'm so depressed... I wander around and find this lady looking at something and my husband is right there next to her. They're looking at things he would have had no interest in. That's when I know he's with her now, since he's hanging around her for no reason. I run off and try to buy something quickly so I can leave.. Wake up with a headache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment