Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, August 18, 2023

Good and Bad Teams

Bad dream such a bad dream
 Long too. Dev and dad fought, to the point Dad left in his car and gave me a letter saying he was going to leave/kill himself and not to worry or come look for him because he knows a good place to go that's hidden. I cried and started trying to find him. Somehow along the way we started turning into a military town. Clear good people/bad people. I became a John Connor of sorts, the main leader of good, and everyone on the good team were trying to hide me and keep me safe. I was hidden and continued to pass through areas hopefully without anyone spotting me. Hid in ceilings trying to fly and claw to the next floor, under flooring, etc. All the whole still looking for dad. I took off my glasses, dyed my hair a dark color, cut it shorter. Pretended to be a boy. Eventually I found mom. Hugged her. She told me she was proud. Encouraged me to keep going. I also saw devs mom and her sisters before that and they were all good people, really being sneaky to get me safely through.. okay I'm walking and the area feels like pond. I come up to a truck, it seems familiar. Open it and I immediately remember that I had been in this truck with dev or something and it was before the fight, clothes strewn about in there because I had been intimate with Devin or whoever in there. I'm still trying to be sneaky because a scary military guy is coming up and asking what we're doing. I find this bag..... A bookbag. It has letters to me... I find one from dad. 


The military guy sees me and stops me. I am about to assume he is catching on that I'm not a guy on his side but then I ask him something that makes him tell me that he's working for the good team and that his leader is Dad. I start to cry and I'm happy.. I repeat to him "he's still alive???" Because that's all I wanted. I didn't believe Dad would have done anything to himself so I had a hopeful inkling he'd still be okay and hiding... Woke up happy know both my parents were okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment