Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, August 6, 2023

The Waves

Was with a HUGE group of people. Me Devin I think and mom and devs parents and soooo many others. Suddenly tidal waves were coming and we had to travel and swim away into higher ground/further inland. At one point we thought we made it and started looking for places to stay but then another came suddenly. Just me and Dev and some random people we made friends with eventually.  Right before I woke up I think it was Denise or a motherly figure of the group anyways said that they felt like everything was going to be okay. Like someone they knew was up ahead as we were still walking to higher ground.. she thought maybe a daugter. We were under overpasses and curving under then when we suddenly saw another wave. We all held hands and it ripped me away from everyone. I had to hold my breath for a long time until I could swim up to the top/surface. I had a phone with me and I called Devin/my partner and it rang on the other side of street and I saw he answrred. I ran over to them and gave him a huge hug. Woke up. 



Oh.. right before we got separated I remember seeing some sneaky guy driving a four wheeler with a trailer attached and inside the traveler was a log on fire. It seems like some people were working to make the land uninhabitable too. 


Also Cherish was going to New York to see one of her favorite authors. She offered me to go but I declined. This was before the tidal wave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment