Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Cake

Cleaned the house (the house was childhood home) with daughter.. Though it was also my own house. Put blankets for couch in the washer.. expecting husbands aunt Shirley. Cleaning for a birthday party (daughter's).. we had a lot to do so I was trying to convince her to get a cake from Walmart instead of make it. I told her they may have Digital Circus cakes and she got excited and said she'd go with that if they did. So I started calling my sister because she borrowed husband's Eclipse car. Phones not answering so I peek out dad's bathroom window from the kitchen and I see them pulling up (also got a notification that a cousin has just arrived home which made me think they were home too because they were all together or something anyways I'm looking out window and I see sister get out and she's going to back to open trunk. Husband walks over to look out too and he says under his breath that he hopes they're careful as the car is a manual. All of a sudden Erin rolls back where Sarah is, looking into car, about to run over her. I wake up immediately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment