Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

The Tree

Okay I dreamt that I may have been young again. My aunt Erin took my sister and I somewhere a little further away from home (but parts looked like dad's property) to visit family maybe? I just know cousins showed up. Mel especially I remember. She showed up a bit late. I remember finding these two nuts in a Walmart bag and one fell apart so I started taping it back together with masking tape and it magically had a little foliage on it, except one little area. I asked my sister if she thought I'd be able to bury that in the dirt and a tree could still pop up. She said yes but that there might be one little area that won't have leaves in the bottom area and I said that'd be cool and it could make a little nook area to hide in for fun. 


Anyways, I forgot.. I remember before all of this, like right before my cousin showed up late, I dreamt that I was in a pond and had to do an obstacle course in water. There were younger boys ahead me, and I felt silly being the only older person. Could I fly? Might've been able to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment