Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, July 8, 2013

Slide.

Dreamt I was on this big slide (many stories). When I got to the bottom (the last few levels looked more like stairs with your average bathroom linoleum, and the last few steps were very broken) I realized I was wearing heavy winter gear. I took off everything and set it at the bottom of the steps. I kept the coat and something else for Scarlet since she would grow into it. I know I was trying to compete with someone and get to the bottom before the person. I think I left the winter gear there as proof I finished before them.

Before that I was shopping with Devin, my mom and my aunt. Devin had the cart and was checking out when I saw mom and my aunt Erin. Erin told me I could have gotten some kind of perfume that was cheaper that I liked more than the one I had gotten. Too late, though, Devin brought the cart over with everything paid for.

No comments:

Post a Comment