Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Babies.

Dreamt I had two other babies along with Scarlet. One a girl, named Ruby, with short dark curls. The other a boy, name unknown. They were playing with my friend Anna's family's kids but it was my friend Dana in place of Anna. Apparently "Dana's sister" was getting married. After that I was going to park my car to go to the ceremony and Dana told me to park it a couple blocks away since I'd be leaving early. (I was confused, because there were so many empty spaces right out front. I figured she was mad at me.)
Shortly after this, I overheard my uncles Brian and Dave on my dad's side talking. Dave was telling Brian about the place he stayed in. Apparently he stayed in the Capitol of the country and they paid him to stay there. It was weird because it's my uncle Brian that travels for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment