Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Baby Clothes

Dreamt I was following Dev from one house to another (driving a truck). The location was near Heather's parents' house that was in Shamrock. I remember taking note of that. Suddenly I lose track of which way he went, lots of cars on road. Brakes stop working. I ran into another car and everyone gets out (big pile up, it must not have just been me that had car issues) and we start running the opposite way as if a major disaster is happening up the way I was driving. Somehow I get to my house. I'm in the garage and see some baby clothes on the floor and ask Dev about it. He tells me that the Williams' came by and dropped them off and that the ones I saw fell from the boxes that were outside by the door (don't know how the hell that happened, but okay).. I walk to the outside of the garage and around to the area the boxes are stacked and peek through. Suddenly Chelsey and her brother come over and Chelsey tells me she still needs to go through them, so I let her look through everything. (There was also a bunch of little figurine toys that she mainly went through and kept most.) Woke up half asleep, head hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment