Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, July 18, 2015

If I Had A Million Dollars..

Dreamt Devin and I were rich 15-20 years from now. We lived in a humongous mansion (although sometime into the dream I was walking around the house and the siding looked really old.. So it might have been a cheaper mansion.). Anyways, I don't remember a lot of the details but I think I was talking to an ex and had expected a phone call or something - not cheating, just talking I guess? I was in the basement taking a shower and suddenly Devin was pissed at me. I assumed he heard a voicemail or something, no clue. So he was pissed. I got out of the shower and there were no towels or clothes or anything, so I walked out and into a bigger room that looked more like a work shop (a big one, maybe Devin was the money maker and had an auto mechanical business of some such). So I'm walking through the big work area looking place and its kind of dark in one area so it takes me a few times to go all the way through it (I keep running back to the first room, terrified of the dark). I get to an area of the house that has a bunch of windows, big, big windows and run towards it. I don't remember what happens next, but I somehow find myself outside, fully clothed. I walk around the house (this is where I see the house isn't much of a looker, old white sheds attached to it to make it bigger yet, etc), looking for a door to get into the basement again. I finally find one, but it led to the main floor. The porch looked straight out of a Better Homes & Gardens magazine.. White whicker furniture, darker blue accents.. It was pretty. I keep walking through and finally find a bunch of bedrooms and exercise rooms. I get into the exercise room and Devin comes out of a door on the other side with a woman wearing a bikini top, one boob sticking out. I'm so pissed at him since I never cheated on him but here I catch him doing what he thought I was doing..

I don't remember anything else.. Loved that big house, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment