Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Home Alone

Dreamt Dev and I were in some strange place.. I don't remember exactly what it was, but it seems like we were somewhere nostalgic, maybe looking at old things we owned. It was this big rundown building, water dripping everywhere.. I remember watching stuff on a laptop with both Steve Martin and Will Farrell. Suddenly I remembered that Scarlet was still at the house, napping. I knew Mom was there but worried that Scarlet escaped the house without Mom knowing and was just thinking all the possibilities that could have gone wrong. I reminded Dev about Scarlet and we booked it back to the house, carrying as many boxes as possible. We walked out of this white tunnel it seems and Dev found Scarlet with mom, both of them walking towards us. I was so relieved. Then I saw we were next to a church and a lady walked out asked us if we would like to go to church today and Mom gave me the look she gets when she likes an idea, and since I felt bad forgetting Scarlet and mom having to deal with our stupidity, I grudgingly looked over at Devin and told him we have to go, too. For a split second I thought maybe we could leave Scarlet with mom, but knew better. It'd only be for an hour or two, anyways. Woke up to me alarm before we got into the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment