Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Apartment in Warrens

I barely remember anything... I remember hiding in a public bathroom at one point, and also that my sister was showing me pictures or house plans of an apartment she once lived in in Warrens (she never did) but it felt so real. WAIT. I remember now that her and her friend also named Sarah lived "across the street from it" but she really missed THIS apartment. It looked to be on a lake, too. She was talking about how she had also lived nearby with her friend to help me remember this house, but yeah.. it had a fenced-in backyard. It was quite open as the living room and bedroom were all in the same room (started where you'd walk in the living room and her bedroom was just past that as you're walking to the kitchen). 

No comments:

Post a Comment