Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, October 20, 2023

Snakes

Dreamt I was with the kids, or maybe just littlest, and we were walking around a pond. I saw a bunched up green thing and littlest went over towards it just as I was realizing it was a snake. It was green with brown patterns on it. I ran over and got him away. The pond starts turning into a bed. My bed. I see another bright green snake beside the other one and I start figuring out how to grab them and get them away. Somehow mom helps me and they're put away somewhere but I'm still freaking out a bit wondering how we will comfortably be able to sleep. Then the whole place turns into a baseball field/the stands mostly. I'm scrambling still trying to figure out which wad of clothes has the snakes in it. I'm also noticing some of these clothes are mine or my mom's or sister's. I wander around in the seating area way in back by the wall and I try to grab anyone's clothes that look familiar. Another thing I figured out is that my favorite musician was supposed to play or be there or something? So I'm kind of looking out into the sea of faces just to see if I can spot him real quick. Never do see him. I walk off with a bunch of clothes, hoping no snakes are in the clothes I'm carrying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment