Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Houses

Ooohh. I just remembered more dream as I was about to write. First, there was a bad storm. I was in this glass building with a bunch of people. We were eating ibuprofen like it was candy. Had to do a race of some sort for something. 


Then I dreamt I was outside of my grandma's old trailer. I was hanging up Christmas lights on the railing of her deck and singing a non-existent song (I was just humming, going la la la) but I remember thinking in my dream that it was a really pretty song and I should remember it when I wake up... I didn't  😢

Then I dreamt that I was wanting to move. My husband was dracula or something. Gothy anyways. I was looking for him in this huge house but couldn't find him. I started going through other houses for sale. I wanted a HUGE house. I remember as I walked into a house I could FEEL myself telling my brain where I wanted everything as it happened. It was soooo weird. I'd open a door and I'd feel it changing to what I wanted on the other side. Anyways this house for some reason I wanted the kitchen and living room set up like the Neitzels (spelling? Old old old neighbors and friend of Dad's) trailer. Bedrooms were different and I wanted them behind the kitchen as opposed to the Neitzels living room. After that it got much bigger and complicated. Rooms within rooms etc. I didn't like this house so I left and wandered the city some more. I told myself to stay out of the downtown area because those houses would be too small. I went back towards the lake I was at. I jumped in and swam like a mermaid. It was lightning a little off in the distance. 

I think I woke up? I dunno. While typing this out some pieces seemed to also sound better after other scenes from my dream, so the order might be wrong. I thought I woke up looking at houses but as I was typing I could only remember past the swimming part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment