Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Drowning

Dreamt I was in a Harry Potter/Hogwarts like school. I was in what looked like a kitchen or faculty area and we were making a potion , looking for ingredients in the faculty kitchen. I was helping someone else I think. Someone came in (we were sneaking in and weren't supposed to be in there) but it was a little kid and they were bringing in another ingredient for the person I was with. 

Then I dreamt I was taking a shower and my 4 year old wanted in. For some reason, the water kept getting clogged so it was filling up. I look away for one second and when I look down, he's under the water. I quickly grab him out and do the whole CPR thing hoping it'll help. Eventually water comea out of his mouth and he starts breathing.

Oh, before this I dreamt I had these tiny bumps all over my arm. It's something real, I can't remember what it's called, so I figured I'd take a shower and exfoliate the stuff off my arm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment