Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, February 11, 2024

Meteor

Dreamt that I'm in my childhood room. It's a bit of a mess. I remember dad is there and he sees a movie I own about a musician I like and says he'd like to watch it and try it out/see if he likes the music. 


Omg. I remember the rest now. Right after that I dreamt I was looking at a map maybe a weather map? And the radar was showing a meteor going towards Wisconsin. Wasn't huge but wasn't good. When it hit we eventually got smoke everywhere in Wisconsin.. deadly.. my whole family were all kind of scattered around town/the state, so we needed to get back together. The problem was the after effects of the meteor. There was smoke and snow everywhere. Nobody felt comfortable even moving from the spot they were at when the meteor hit, so it was almost two years passed or something in my dream and no one ventures from where they stood. Finally I just started walking.. I think I woke up then. 

Wait I do remember at some point seeing a random lady I think maybe the musicians from earlier's wife was being motherly to some boy and I was thinking how I'm not a good mom or something. That I wished I could be a better mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment