Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, February 9, 2024

Fire

Dreamt I was living with my parents again in my childhood home. The rooms were all dark. I was walking up to the bathroom when I could smell a smoke smell. I looked everywhere in the house and finally saw flames shooting up from below a window in a bedroom. I yelled to my mom who was half asleep on the couch. To call fire department. Ran outside, and saw that the fire was small enough that I was able to pour rain water out of a bucket and put the fire out. The thing in fire ended up being a bag of bandages and things. I came back in to show mom and remembered she was calling fore department. I told her to cancel and when she told them nevermind, I saw she was getting yelled at or something so I told her to give me the phone and I'd explain. I did and all was okay. 

After that I just remember trying to find my bedroom and seeing car lights outside the window, pulling up in garage. I assumed it was dad, sitting in the car, talking to someone that was dropping him off. I needed to change and was worried the blinds weren't covering enough. Woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment