Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Weird Interview

Only remembering bits of my dream. I remember sister in law, husband, daughter, niece, my sister, and others I can't remember right now. Some people I didn't recognize. I remember now. We were on two teams. We had to get the other team to want to stop playing? We had to ask questions like an interview - for something specific. I brought this bright blue lightkind of thing that maybe is for makeup and I tried to shine it up in the eyes of the people we interviewed. My sister in law was recording on an old telephone next to bed (we must have been in a hotel?). My sister in law asked if more people could come help so I yelled for my sister but she told me that she was too tired so she went back to bed in another room off of this room. I turned around and looked for my daughter thinking she and her cousin could help with stuff. I realized they were balled up hiding under the covers of the bed in the room so I pulled covers off and asked them. I think they were getting up to help when I woke up. My husband was in this in the beginning... I can't remember what happened in that portion but I remembered kissing him at some point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment