Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Spiders

Dreamt I was with husband and husband's family. We are at a store looking at clothes. Kind of a mix between a shopping mall and 5below. I'm rushing through trying to find something to buy. Looking at shoes and just can't find anything my size. Everyone else is paying, leaving the store, getting annoyed because we have to leave etc. I finally leave the store and start walking down a road, through fields, not sure exactly where we parked. I call my husband and hear his phone off a certain direction so I head that way. Finally I find him walking down a road and we're both a little lost. Finally we walk through some bushes or something and find his family at a car. Then I wake up. 


Oh wow. I remember something else. I'm in a camper, cleaning the ceiling. It's caked in dust and cobwebs. Then I find a huge spider on a wall. It's humongous. The wall is practically made of plastic bag so I go from the outside and grab the spider that is the size of a baseball and I pop him/he so they die. Then, I am dreaming that we are driving the camper. Once parked I see that my son is over by the wall that had the big spider. I run over there worrying it has baby spiders and he could be infested. I see tiny white flecks all over him and now me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment