Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Snakes

I was in a dream with a bunch of other people. We were in a hotel, maybe sometimes it'd switch to childhood home. Dunno. 

Anyways, I kept dreaming snakes were everywhere. One of my kids - maybe middle? - was just able to pick it up no problem. It was red and black. Anyways it kept wanting to escape. This red and white snake at one point shot up into the air and unhinged his jaw and was inches from my face. I was so grossed out and pissed off it couldn't be contained. 


Another part of the dream was where we were driving. I could feel my door slightly open and we could hear a noise outside. There was a cord sticking out. I told Devin to stop when I realized the cord was a leash. I ran out and saw it was snowy that was being dragged. She was alive still but very weak. I got her in the car and sat down and was about to tell Devin to wait and see if all animals were in the car before we go but he just started slowlybl driving forward. I screamed and saw my other dog sunny just barely make it out from the front of the car and not get ran over. Like she was almost hit by a tire within hairs. Very close. 


This is all I remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment