Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, March 2, 2024

The Motel

Dreamt that dev was at work. There was this building full of druggies and prostitutes, like a motel. Seems like I was looking through someone else's eyes first and seeing what goes on there. I was searching for something, like a game. Feels like I was on the roof at some point and the whole hotel was moving. The person I was was exposing herself to passersby and hoping to get clients. 

Okay now I'm myself and I'm looking at this building on my life360 app. I see that my husband works right next to the building and it looks like he's walking over to the motel. I immediately call a lady (I'm assuming the one I could see through the eyes of) and I ask her if she is about to see anyone tonight. She tells me she's supposed to see someone by his name, and was referred to by a 'Jill' (an old friend). I was bawling but begging her to keep me on the phone. I told her he was my husband. I needed to know why he was going over there. He knocked on her door and she was too scared and embarrassed to answer. I begged her to. She was still too scared, so he left and got back in his car. He was pulling out of the parking lot when she changed her mind and ran out to ask him what he was there for. He explains that it was something to do with his job (not his real life job, but some made up job on the dream where he's a maintenance man. 


Before this I remember taking my two boys to a church (I'm not religious, and frankly I'm surprised I didn't burst into flames when I entered the building. I was hoping that MAYBE going here will teach my boys to be good. I was desperate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment