Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Zombies

I was with this group of people we were walking outside of a house and saw tornadoes off in the distance everywhere, surrounding the house. Some straight, some curvy/zig zagged. We needed to get to safety. There were also bad people/perhaps sorcerers that were creating smoke in the sky in the shape of scary ass shit. They were threatening us... The guy I was with decided it'd be best to go back in time and fix things because there was no way out of the tornado/scary people situation. He went first to switch things around. Seems like his family were very rich/snobby and I just knew there was no way his family would ever let us hang out, so I just knew it'd be a lost cause to fix things and have us know each other sooner etc.. Somehow after he goes in the past, we've all switched and we're in a school (set in the garden maybe of my dad's property/where I grew up as a kid) and we're learning how to plant a picture/painting or whatnot with colorful flowers or whatnot on a plate. I'm sad because the guy I once was with romantically doesn't remember me anymore. I'm with another guy (not romantically, just from the same group in future, we both still have our memories and are standing next to each other)... We sit down next to my love from before and I'm just so bummed that he doesn't remember me at all.

..

Dreamt before this all that there was something wrong with some of the people in the world, like zombies. I'm walking with my random family (not my actual family I don't think) in a dark alley way, trying to hide/perhaps blend in with these zombie-like people. Some of the family gets taken (possibly all or most of the kids I had with the "husband". Absolute devastation. I also remember dogs in this dream. It was really hard to tell if the dogs were bad or not, so we had to push them outside. We hide out in a house, clearing it by going through the house and getting rid of any bad guys.. I think that maybe this was the beginning of the first story/dream I'm talking about and the husband from this dream is the love that went back in time in the other dream. The sorcerers with smoke from the dream before were the zombie-like people trying to get us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment