Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, March 2, 2024

The Road

Dreamt I was driving on interstate with kids trying to get a hold of my husband. He was supposed to pick us (me and kids) up and take us a few hours away to pick up something we were buying. I had looked at my life 360 app and saw he was a couple cities away already heading to pick it up. He wouldn't answer. I knew his dad was going with us on the ride, so I toughened up and called his phone. He answered and told me just those two would go and that me and kids could stay with my mom til they get back. I'm freaking out because I'm driving this big truck on the interstate and I don't know what I'm doing. I hang up on his dad hoping he knows I'm pissed off and I try to figure out how to park on the side of the interstate. I get hit by another big truck. I get out and just know I'm in big trouble so I try to lessen the damage by making a deal with the other driver by basically giving him whatever I'm hauling in the back of the truck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment