Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, March 30, 2024

Harry Potter

Okay I dreamt I was in the Harry Potter world or whatnot. I don't remember the beginning but just that I was "waking" up and stood up, walked to a mirror and saw Snape. Realized that someone gave us a potion or something to change our bodies. Shortly after I realized in my thoughts that I shouldn't be Snape because Snape's body wasn't switched, so I decided I should be someone else - decided to be a girl so I can still make out with my boyfriend in the dream. So I end up being some random girl character and he's some random guy chatacter. We get in a car and make out. OG boyfriend looked like Jughead from the show Riverdale, I don't remember who he looked like switched but I wasn't too annoyed. (I couldn't wait for us to switch back tho 😂)

No comments:

Post a Comment