Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Catnapped

Dreamt I had an animal. Can't remember is cat. I was just outside my uncle T's room and his room was an exterior door to go outside. I tried to keep my cat back but I got interested and peeked around l. Uncle T opened the door wide enough that the cat wandered out. I was trying to hold back other stuff so I couldn't grab my cat
 I was annoyed Uncle T couldn't grab my cat but assumed we'd get him right away. (Someone had knocked so he had to open the door). Anyways they finished talking and he went to shut the door and the cat is gone. I'm devastated. I just know it's a lost cause. I start to get suspicious tho. When he leaves, I snoop around in his room. I find miscellaneous things of mine that's been missing. I later assume that he has always kept missing stuff of mine to sell to weirdos who want kid's things. I can't find my cat but I find other things like lost toys (not Jolly 😢 was hoping tho) and also old permit IDs. I grab some stuff and confront my uncle just outside his room and he brushes it all off. Just as he's leaving I spot outside on a tree my cat high up in a tree sitting on a shelf. I act like I believe him it's all a coincidence my stuff is there and I let him go. I tell my dad we need to quietly and quickly grab my cat before at notices. I wake up before we're reunited again but I knew I'd get him back. 



Before this I think I was driving round in Mather. My sister was in this part of the dream. Seems like she's ahead in another car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment