Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Crocodile Rollercoaster

Dreamt I was in the big limo with husband and his mom. We were parked in this city and his mom and him had to go into a building and I was supposed to go but I was changing my shoes or looking for one or something. My door was opened. Suddenly this black girl with glasses came into the car to look inside. Her mom and dad walked up and kind of followed. They were just curious what the insid looked like. I let them sit in and I helped them take some pictures. When it was time for me to leave I realized I didn't know if mother in law left keys with me or kept them. I called my husband and I don't think he was sure either. I looked at my phone and somehow saw I could unlock with that but wasn't sure if that function would go away once I left the car. Husband just took a chance and we locked the car. Anyways we walked up to building I think and it kind of changed and I was showing my mom a video on my phone of this kid rollercoaster where you sit in a crocodile shaped coaster seat and real crocodiles are trying to attack you. My youngest son was on one. The video stops just as he's getting close to one and I freak out a little because it's a live video and I'm worried he got hurt and the person stopped the video to check on him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment