Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Muddy Water

I was in this big building. There were several different things going on.. like games or activities at least. Husband was with. He saw this muddy area and walked into it. I can't remember what he was doing but I remember a dog was near it's owner and there were these squishy balls that you use in pools near a muddy lake, so I grabbed one and threw it towards him. Looked back over at my husband and I see a man and woman near him. This will sound weird and complicated but the man was going in to hug his wife but my husband was kind of in his way and accidentally gets sandwiched into the hug. Suddenly I see the wife is being pushed down into the water, so I yell and realize the husband is trying to do it on purpose. My husband realizes too and pushes the guy away. The guy disappears and I ask the woman if she's alright. She reminds me of an old friend (dp) so I feel bad for her and ask if she's like to tag along with us. She agrees. So she and I are wandering this building, husband is nearby but trying other activities, so it's mostly just her and I. We walk into this area that's set up like a bar. I start to see a vampire with blood all over his face and neck walking over to us. I tell the woman we should leave.. I can't remember what happens after. I remember my mom was in the dream at the end, though. My sister, too, and there was something that reminded me of my childhood in the last half of the dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment