Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Tornadoes

Me, husband, my sister, aunt, mom, kids maybe, and husband's sister or mom are all at warrens mall. (A gas station). It seems so nice out. There's a school bus stopped off to the side near post office road. The kids and husband all get out and I'm watching my daughter wander through this crowd of children and it's hard to tell her apart because a LOT of the girls have tie dye pink and purple on similar to what my daughters wearing. I ask my sister in law if it's a common color for kids nowadays because I'm astounded I can't tell her apart.  Eventually I see her. Anyways now we're driving. I don't know if I have kids in car or if they stayed back at the gas station with husband, but he is definitely not in car. We are driving and get five miles out of town, going towards tomah, and I look out my window and see several long, skinny tornadoes off in the distance. I immediately tell everyone in car and try to call my husband. It doesn't go through. I tell my sister we also need to call Dad and warn him because he doesn't have a basement. Sister says she'll try to get a hold of Dad, so I try calling husband again. Finally I get a hold of him. I tell him frantically what's going on and that it's headed his way. As I'm telling him that I see we are passing ANOTHER tornado that looks even deadlier and honestly really, really close to us. We are just about to get into Tomah. We're all freaking out now. We hear a loud sound and see it's a red airplane coming down, and it's aimed straight for a building near our road, aimed to hit just as we're passing the building. We pass, it hits, explosions go off everywhere, and I wake up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment