Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Lost Love

Had such a weird dream. Dreamt that my husband was someone else and that we weren't together anymore. His new girlfriend or wife was a lady that absolutely hated me. We had kids together I think and I really missed him Everytime I saw him. Okay things get a little weird and there's like a murder mystery going on or something. I have to help him solve it and we're kind of fighting, I'm still missing him. I remember us walking in the dark talking about this mystery and I was talking about how this phone call or something with the name 'Polly' being said could be an acronym (?) for something from x files. 


Oh! I had a dog. The dog was small. I also remember a house. Huge house. Felt familiar like I'm in this house a lot (I think I dream about this particular house often.. big house,blind of still in process of being built ) ... Woke up to me and husband fighting and almost making up (out).

No comments:

Post a Comment