Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, October 7, 2010

9/30/10 - The Turkey Sandwich.

Dreamt I was at a restaurant that had this game you play while you eat. You have to watch a show, and then answer questions about it. We watched The Simpsons, and then we had questions that weren't related at all to the episode, so we lost.

It was dark in the bedroom, and I was eating a turkey sandwich. Devin came in and turned a light on and I went to pick up the sandwich, only to find mold underneath the sandwich. I freaked out, told Devin. Then I noticed what looked like pimples on my face. Then the pimples turned into a rash. I called my mom and asked her opinion whether it was an allergic reaction or what have you. Then for some reason, while on the phone with her, I'm walking up to this store and a commercial is playing out in my dream of a wedding. A woman just bought a gown and was dancing with her mom and dad out of the store. They were linked like they were doing 'the train' or something. It was creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment