Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, October 7, 2010

9/20/10 - Demonstrating A Killing.

I'm in this rectangular room with a group of people. There are chairs facing one side of the room. I am told by this man that I have to "demonstrate a killing". He gives me a knife, and I don't want to fake-kill him. I know that later, I have to use this to actually kill him. I try to hide the weapon under my shirt-sleeve, but it's super hard for me to conceal it. At some point, the guy comes into the room again, and I stab him in the heart. Then I run. I'm hiding from all the people in the room that are looking for me. In one of the rooms I'm in, I see these bright blue/yellow pajama bottoms on a bed. I go back into the room but now it's a cooler/basement for beer and wine. I sit down on one of the chairs and Devin is lending my makeup out to someone. He tells me she was hot, and I tell him I don't know anyone hot that I would lend my makeup out to, so I get mad, and break up with him. Then I see his mom and explain to him why we broke up. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment