Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, October 7, 2010

9/19/10 - No Shelter.

I'm in a house similar to what I grew up in, only it has many levels. There's a really bad storm outside, and many tornadoes passing through. Devin and our dog Moses and I are taking shelter each time one passes. The first one that passes is when we are not in a good shelter. We're in a room with no walls. When Devin leaves, I'm sitting on the floor pressed against the wall clinging onto Moses.


Later on, I'm alone and in the den. The aquarium falls over and I run to save the fish inside, but when I grab a bag of water, it's full of dead fish and I can't tell apart the alive ones from the dead ones. I come to the conclusion that this bag is what Devin puts his dead fish in when they die.

No comments:

Post a Comment