Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, October 8, 2010

10/3/10 - Floating In The Sea.

I'm with a bunch of women (two of them being my mom and aunt), scared out of our minds, trying to float in the sea. It's super windy out. It's slightly dark out, but I can see clouds billowing from the sky all the way until it is touching the sea. A blue 1950s car is floating in the sea and we are afraid it will come near us and push us under. It gets near us and starts sloshing water around. My aunt hits her head and my mom does the same. I try to keep them afloat but they're too heavy. I lose them. Only three other women are with me, and we eventually appear out of the sea and are walking down this driveway. It's still really cloudy out. I'm trying to find my mom amongst all the women. Some of us were wearing these black and red abaya/hijab attire. Some women were wearing this red plaid with gold flecks in the pattern. I find on the ground this red plaid shirt my mom often wears. It's wet, muddy. I pick it up and put it around me. I see someone and I tell them that their mom didn't make it. (Supposedly the mother must have drowned as well). I look ahead and see my mom and aunt walking towards me coming from the other side of the driveway. I'm happy they're alive.

Before I woke up, I dreamt Devin wanted to buy something in South Dakota. I decide to get online and check google maps, because I want to see Mt. Rushmore. For some reason, I put South Dakota as the first destination and Mt. Rushmore as the second destination. Google couldn't find Mt. Rushmore. I eventually gave up after awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment