Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, October 7, 2010

10/1/10 - Nostalgia.

People were eating plants and gaining super powers. These people were bad, though. They moved vines of ivy and things to kill people by strangulation.

Then I dreamt I was at this concert. Andrew WK, My Morning Jacket and Bonnie Raitt were (strangely) playing together on this circular stage. I was with my mom, and we were both dancing near My Morning Jacket.


Then I was at a birthday party for Pry (from the heartagram boards), everyone from the board was there. I tried to take a picture of her, but the camera was fuzzy and I couldn't see her, so she took a picture of me and it turned out looking like my lips were bright red.

Then I was in a garage. There were a bunch of old childhood clothes of mine and old toys scattered about the floor. I was trying to find my toy I cherished most in my childhood, but could not find him. Instead, I found this weird baby toy where he was nestled in this weird clam shell that would open and close. When you open it, music would play. Then I walk to the bedroom and see all kinds of teenage-style clothes from the past and try a bunch on. My sister walks in and yells at me that I'm wearing something of hers and stalks off in a pissy mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment