Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, October 7, 2010

9/24/10 - House Above The Storm.

I'm in the house I grew up in, looking out the screen door. It's storming outside. The weather was really bad, I was sure a tornado was going to blow through. Tegan & Sara and their posse were in my dream, plus lots of other random people, and I was looking for something and asked everyone at the party if they knew where it was and they didn't know. I also remember an old friend was falling asleep against the wall, sitting up, and I laid my head on his shoulder and tried to sleep too, but the storm or something wouldn't let me. Then I'm in my new house, and I'm upstairs looking out the window. The clouds from the other place are still out there, only now the clouds are below the house. As if my house was floating on the clouds. The clouds were pink and purple and I could see the lightning shooting down from under us. I was in the exercise room, and there was this kid in there with me. I threw a pillow at him for some reason.

Also, at some point at the party in the house, someone mentioned Walt. A few people did.

No comments:

Post a Comment