Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, October 7, 2010

9/17/10 - Hussy.

I'm at the pond, on the property I grew up on. I'm climbing over this small hill and using roots to cling onto for support. A black family is celebrating an older woman's birthday. Devin was at the party, but the party was held on the other side of the pond, so I could only hear the party taking place and see barely anything.

Then I leave the pond and I go to high school. I see Devin and he's really quiet. I accuse him of cheating on me, and he gets even quieter. Then a friend of his from high school drags him away and I start crying and I lose him in the crowd and I tell my sister what happened in the elevator. I see a Green Day poster on the floor and I pick it up. I leave the elevator and I find Devin standing next to a skank I used to know in school. I pull him away from her, push him, and then point a finger and call her a hussy. Then I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment