Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, October 9, 2010

10/7/10 - Disoriented.

Dreamt I was in this house occupied by an old white lady. Her neighbor was an old black woman. They were telling me and Devin that one of their neighbors were killing people. I was upstairs in a bedroom with Devin, and even though I knew that the woman living in the house could hear our conversation, I told him that I knew who was killing these people. At this point, I think I was in a slight mindset of lucid dreaming. Only slight. I started to get disoriented. I was mixing reality (in dream) with real life (outside of dream), sleep with deep sleep. I told him I thought I might be hungry, because I was feeling funny. We started to walk downstairs to get food, but the two old ladies came up the stairs knowing that I knew who was killing everyone. They brought up with them a little girl that looked like Wednesday Addams. The girl scared me. I freaked out, yelled to Devin that it was the white woman that killed these people and then pushed the woman away. We both ran downstairs. At this point, my disorientation got the best of me, and when we opened the door to the outside, I was seeing another astral plane. I could see this bathroom clear as a bell, but also the outdoors. Rats were everywhere in the bathroom. We run to the car and I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment