Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Tornadoes

Dreamt I was at a beach with my husband and kids. There was a bad guy or something that we were trying to stay away from. My two littlest boys that can't swim were in water and I had to help them both up and down and get out. We were all running..


 Then I dreamt I was with my kids and at least my aunt Erin but probably my mom and sister too. My aunt was driving. There were bad storms and tornadoes everywhere. We were in Tomah kind of near Burger King and I saw two tornadoes. One of in the direction of my house and another in the direction of theirs. The one by my house was coming towards tomah. Erin thought she could go extremely fast to pass the tornado getting closer. I was worried about the speed because of my kids and also I was worried we wouldn't be able to pass the tornado. Just way too close. She floored it though and I don't really know what happened but suddenly were in a tight alley but way up off the ground in a high riser style building. Windows everywhere. I'm looking for doors to get to safety and I see one door curves up. I yell out and there's this weird glitch in my voice. I peek around the corner and see a man in a tan rain jacket facing towards a wall. He does NOT want us in his room, so I usher my kids back out and lock the guy in his own room as he's running after us. We're about to go through another set of doors when I wake up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment