Sunday, July 19, 2026

Melatonin Dream

Melatonin dream. Special no less. Dreamt him. He was in a room with others and I was sitting on a couch and I felt him looking at me, but I was too scared to look at him. I remember changing my phone background, looking at food some lady handed me.. anything but look at him. 



Before this, I dreamt I had both boys and we were in what looked like florida. There was a tornado. I kept spinning around to make sure it wasn't coming at us, because I couldn't see it. I also remember looking out childhood home, my middle child was on a chair and I was looking out the window and noticing the house was not where it should. A rotted, abandoned garage was in view when it shouldn't be. I wondered why everything was wrong in my dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment