Sunday, October 4, 2026

Deer

I feel like I've had this dream before. Started out not like one I've had. I'm in the back of a car. My mom is on my right and a celebrity is on my left. The guy on my left and I seem to like each other or something because it's awkward between us trying to make small talk, accidentally touching hands, etc. We are eating and on our way to my dad's house. I see two strange looking deer, their heads almost like owls and their antlers wider. I tell everyone to look and we stop the car, get out, and walk up to the deer (they're a little ways into the woods). I stop when I notice a man made as structure of sorts. It's like a furnace with a long narrow pathway of pebbles in front of it, attached to a tree I think? I back away and tell everyone it might not be safe. I see another one being created close to. We all start backing away when we see a lady running up towards us from the trees. We start running to the road and just as we're crossing onto the road I see the lady stops when she hits a certain point, like she can't go any farther due to a curse or whatnot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment