Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Hole

Dreamt I'm back at childhood home. In the back porch. There's apparently a basement in the house in this dream. Anyways, house is really run down and there's a spot in the floor that is really soft under a bed. I keep trying to see if it's safe or not and when it seems to be I walk away a bit. Then there's a huge party. There's a band playing and a group of teens are jumping on the bed. Of course it falls through the floor. The "basement" is flooded and there's almost a well underneath. Some kids get stuck. I'm too scared to help so I watch others do it. Eventually I freak out, leave, and try to call my sister. She doesnt answer. Then I call mom and tell her. But then I'm unsure if it really happened. 

Oh and there were also monkeys that were like babies. Had to rock them to sleep etc.

Then the dream shifts. I am in a thrift store. Eerily nostalgic, like I've been here in another dream before. It's always the same on in the same area of town. But never actually real. I walk in and see a skirt and consider trying it on. Then I'm walking through rooms in this thrift store and see some Amish in a kitchen and they're barefoot. So am I. I see them making bread and even kneading the dough with their feet. 🤢 I walk out. I see my sister in law. Then I see my sister's old friend Sarah. I remember now. I'm back in the house. I'm looking for a place to change. There's a girl who keeps also needing to change and we are waiting for the other to go lol eventually I get it and I leave and let her change first and then I walk in and tell her I need to. As I'm fucking changing, she walks up to a window in the room I'm in from another room and she starts singing or playing music and I sing back to her. Some ballad by a female singer. Forgot which. Had a really good voice. Woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment