Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Baby

Dreamt a pretty horrible but then okay dream. First I was in bed. Waking up. But I rolled over and couldn't find my child. I sat up and realized my baby wasnt with me. (I don't have a baby, just 2 elementary grade boys and a teenage daughter) I stood up and searched everywhere in the bedroom. Checked to see if they rolled under the bed. Nothing. No baby. Ran out to the hallway and found my husband. Told him I couldn't find out baby. We searched the whole house. 



Then I had another dream. Much better. Dreamt I had a toddler. Pudgy, black-haired. I couldn't tell if they were a boy or girl though and slightly worried that my memory was going. Couldn't remember their name. Either way I went to pick them up and they toddled off with my other two boys and crawled upstairs excitedly, so I jokingly ran up to look for them like we were playing hide and seek. Found my daughter in one room and she motioned the new toddler was in that room too. Went around a bes to check behind it but woke up. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment