Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, June 20, 2024

Clothes and Church

Was in a super religious family and fell for an older brother lol, weird I know. We were teenagers and just running around hiding in rooms, away from the many many siblings, to make out. We were a celebrity family. 


Another part of the dream I'm myself and with husband. We are parked behind a business in downtown T-town. There's junk all over the place. Husband is talking to this lady that works at one of the businesses and she's telling us to take stuff and to look at all the clothes on the ground they are getting rid of. I find a super cute sweatshirt/maybe hoodie that is royal blue with magenta at the bottom. I keep that. I think then I get out of the car to look at more stuff and suddenly I'm in a church and that's where the first part I wrote comes in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment