Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, June 29, 2024

So Much Happening

My aunt Kathi was in a doom metal band lol. It was so weird, but awesome in the dream. She sang the first song and then she sang as a secondary person for the other song. We were in a dark building and there was just a white spotlight on the band. She wore a Dorothy from Wizard of Oz dress. Came out of this white sheet for dramatic effect. He voice was really low. My nuclear dam was with and we were watching and we kind of all spaced out at the last song, so we noticed we were the only ones in the bar and it was really dark. I had to pick up a bunch of clothes in a bag because they were mine. I was worried if the band came back they'd think I was stealing their clothes but I knew they were mine. I think I woke up after that maybe? That was the more memorable part of the dream anyway. Okay I lied. I dreamt also that I was with my nuclear fam at a playground. Some bigger boy kept asking if people knew his name so we'd answer what he told us it was and it was always a different name he'd given everyone. 

Ooh. Also dreamt I was at my aunt Erin's house and I had just taken a shower and was in the dining room when Erin came out holding a bottle of shampoo or conditioner and asking if I showered and I didnt listen properly and answered no so she told me I should use that stuff because it smells really good. That's when I realized I'm still a little damp, hair still wet etc, so I had to correct myself and tell her I had already taken one. 

Damn. Also remember giving dad all of his father's day gifts.

Ommmmg. Another part. I remember my niece kaelynn had a couple parakeets. They didn't have a cage so much as a speaker like thing in the corner of a wall up high that they'd go to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment