Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, June 3, 2024

Vampire

Dreamt I was in this mental hospital or something. I was looking under the dirty bed and found a whooole bunch of old pictures stacked to each other in a few piles. Early 90s photos. I started grabbing out as many as I could. Suddenly an invisible person came in. I was terrified. Scared of them. They weren't hurting me, so suddenly it got more romantic/physical and we started kissing. I was able to see what he looked like. More celeb C.S.-like. He was going to help me escape the mental hospital. We were halfway down an elevator when I remembered the photos that I really wanted to keep since I don't have many as a child in real life. He left for a minute to go get them. I can't remember if he did get them or not, but I think I was just home/in a room, safe, with the vampire guy. Having sex on a bed in the dark with a bunch of other people laying on the floor sleeping nearby. That was weird and awkward. 

That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment