First, I was driving illegally with I think my kids in the back. We were almost home and I saw that our road had a bunch of signs and flags all over saying the road was down, but I drove through anyways and backed up once the road was fully closed and then drove over our lawn to park.
Then the next dream.. I was in a hotel room I think and an old classmate was there, Melissa p. We were watching a music video for Alice in chains and it was just a bunch of people on a room that kept fully spinning around, like the ceiling became the floor, etc. Suddenly, she and I were outside in a line of people waiting to go on a ride for a similar contraption. We had to start by sitting on this gurney looking thing and not strapped in at all, and then it would slide into the room. Woke up or dreamt something else before I ever saw the room I believe. I do remember warning Melissa that I wouldn't be able to handle this ride because I'm a big fat baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment